Conditions of Hire - Bikes
Please read all the information below.
By booking a self led experience (hire) have are agreeing to the below conditions.
HIRE AGREEMENT FORM
You will be required to read this agreement before you start your hire activity.
Hire Agreement 2024
For the purpose of this document/agreement the acronym 'LBA' referrers to 'Lepe Beach Activities'.
* You must be 18 or over to hire a bike. - All under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult, on a one adult to a maximum of two children ratio.- No children under the age of 12.
* The hirer confirms that all participants can competently cycle a bike on uneven ground without using supporting equipment like stabilises and that they will wear the supplied helmet at all times.
* The hirer confirms that all participants do not suffer from any medical condition, and are not taking any medication/drugs, that could affect their ability to partake in the activity.
* The hirer agrees to only use the equipment in the manner described by LBA.
* The hirer agrees to follow rules for cyclists mentioned in the highway code.
* The hirer acknowledges and agrees that the equipment is in good condition in all aspects, and undertakes not to misuse it and to return it with all accessories in the similar condition as when received.
* The hirer will immediately notify LBA in the event of any loss or damage of the equipment.
* The hirer agrees to accept full financial and legal responsibility for any damage and/or injury to members of the public / property / or other forest / road users, regardless if it is caused directly or indirectly by the hirer.
* The hirer acknowledges they are responsible to replace and/or repair any damaged / lost / or stolen equipment, regardless if it was caused by your negligence, deliberate or accidental actions. By signing this agreement you are accepting to pay the full retail price and delivery for the replacement equipment.
* The hirer understands that LBA and it's employees do not accept any responsibility or liability for the loss, damage, or injury which may occur during the course of your hire, regardless if these actions were accidental or of a deliberate nature.
* INSURANCE, Lepe Beach Activities is the hire section of The Outdoor Ed School.
- The Outdoor Ed School confirms that it is covered by public and employers liability insurance; however we offer no insurance cover regarding personal accidents to individuals that may occur during the term of this hire agreement.
- In your own interest cycling involves an element of risk; you are strongly advised to take out insurance cover against accident, emergency rescue, and personal injury, loss of luggage, equipment damage and cancellation.
* LBA reserves the right to refuse or immediately terminate a hire. The disclosure of the reason for this action will be entirely at LBA discretion.
* Equipment must be returned on time or an additional charge of £30 per bike will be incurred. Please contact us if you do not think you will make it back in time.
* The Hirer agrees that all members of their booking party are wearing appropriate clothing and footwear for the activity and weather. They understand that LBA strongly recommends they wear closed toe shoes which offer suitable protection while cycling.
* We may take photos for advertising purposes, by signing this you give us full permission to use said photos.
If you have any questions about the above Conditions Of Hire document please contact us:
Email - email@example.com
Phone - 01202 934103
Mobile - 07513783253