Terms and Conditions
Lepe Beach Activities Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions outlined by Lepe Beach Activities (The Outdoor Ed School) are designed to ensure clarity, safety and objectivity to all parties. These terms and conditions ensure your experience from initial enquiry through to the end of your hire or activity is the absolute best we can provide.
- You can book your hire experience on this website by clicking on the 'book online' tab at the top of this page or by calling us on 01202 934103.
- Full payment is required to reserve your desired craft / bike / activity and time slot.
- All under 18 year olds must be accompanied by a responsible adult. On a one adult to a maximum of two children ratio.
- Children under the age of 8 must paddle a tandem craft. No children under the age of 4 can use any water sports equipment.
- Children under the age of 16 can not use the e-bikes. No children under the age of 12 can use any bike hire equipment.
- We reserve the right to refuse a booking, or to make changes to advertised prices until the point of confirmation of your booking (We receive full payment). If this occurs, we will notify you and if you are not satisfied with this all monies paid will be returned.
- We accept the following payment methods: debit card, credit card and cash.
- Full payment is required to reserve your desired craft / bike/ activity and time slot.
- The Outdoor Ed School and by proxy Lepe Beach Activities uses an independent booking and payment company called FareHarbour. When booking and paying online, a small booking fee is added for their services.
3.Cancellation / Changes by you
- If you need to change details of your booking after we have confirmed, we will do our best to accommodate your changes.
-Changes can only be requested prior to the start time of your hire or activity.
- If you wish to cancel the booking please get in touch as soon as possible.
- Cancellation Schedule
If you wish to cancel your booking with us the cancellation schedule and refunds are below.
- If you cancel your booking within 0 - 6 days prior to your activity date you will not receive a refund.
- If you cancel 7 - 13 days prior to your booking you will receive a 50% refund.
- If you cancel 14+ days prior to your booking you will receive the full amount.
4.Cancellation / Changes by us
- If Lepe Beach Activities cancel due to the inability to provide the requested service, we will inform you as soon as possible. All monies will be returned to you within 14 days.
- Lepe Beach Activities is an outdoor experience provider and does not cancel or rearrange due to standard weather e.g. rain/wind/sun for example. However, extreme weather such as thunder/lightning, snow, ice, gale force winds (in which would make the activity unsafe to provide) would result in your booking cancelled. We will inform you as soon as we have made an assessment that such a change is necessary and will try our absolute best to rearrange. If a rearrangement cannot be agreed, you will receive the full booking amount and deposit back.
- If, due to unforeseeable circumstances that are extremely unusual such as war, riot, industrial dispute, terrorist activity and its consequences, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, extreme weather conditions which make normal operations impossible to continue or dangerous Everyone’s Adventure will try our very best to reschedule at an appropriate time. Should this not be possible the full booking amount excluding a £10 admin fee will be refunded.
- Lepe Beach Activities is the hire section of The Outdoor Ed School.
- The Outdoor Ed School confirms that it is covered by public and employers liability insurance.
- However, we offer no insurance cover regarding personal accidents to individuals that may occur during the term of this hire agreement.
- In your own interest, watersports activities involve an element of risk; you are strongly advised to take out insurance cover against accident, emergency rescue, personal injury, loss of luggage, equipment damage and cancellation.
- By booking the hirer will agree to the appropriate 'Condition Of Hire' form which states that they accept that Lepe Beach Activities, The Outdoor Ed School, Everyone's Watersport's or its employees do not accept responsibility for any loss, damage, or injury suffered by persons and/or their property arising out of, or during the course of activities whilst hiring.
- Lepe Beach Activities, The Outdoor Ed School, Everyone's Watersport's or its employees also will not accept any liability for damage or injury suffered to any person or persons and/or property by your actions, be these said actions accidental or of a deliberate nature.
7. Condition Of Hire Form
- By booking your activity you are agreeing to all statements contain on the appropriate Condition of Hire form.
- If you are agreeing to the Conditions of Hire on behalf of an under 18 year old, you are also agreeing that you have made them aware and they agree to all statements listed on the Condition Of Hire form.
- The statements listed on the Condition Of Hire form are to ensure clarity, safety and objectivity to all parties.
- Failure to follow the conditions of hire will result in participants being excluded from activity without refund.
8.Health and Safety
- It is your responsibility when booking to ensure that you and members of your group are fit enough to cope with the activity and the environment associated with your booking.
- Alcohol or illicit drug use is not permitted prior or during activities.
- Hirers must show respect to equipment / vehicles / buildings / other clients / neighbours and staff. Abuse or causing distress to others may lead to exclusion from activities without refund.
- In the interest of your safety, all equipment will be safety checked by a member staff before being deployed.
9.No Smoking Policy
- Lepe Beach Activities / Everyone's Watersports (The Outdoor Ed School) have a no smoking policy in and around all our equipment.
10.Service and feedback
- We want you to enjoy your experience with Lepe Beach Activities / Everyone's Watersports (The Outdoor Ed School), if you are dissatisfied with any aspect of the service provided please inform us as soon as possible and we will take appropriate action.
If you have any questions about the above terms and conditions please contact us via;
Email - Info@theoutdooredschool.co.uk
Phone - 01202 934103
Mobile - 07513783253